FREE GUIDED VISUALIZATION MP3 WITH EBOOK PURCHASE
STEP 1: Order the Rooted in Purpose eBook HERE
Rooted in Purpose
A Guide to Overcoming Self-Doubt and Pursuing Your Life's Calling
Sensible wisdom for women who want to learn how to shine, create, lead, and inspire. This is ten-step system that will show you how to connect with your true self and create the life you were born to live.
This book is intended for any woman:
- Who is experiencing a life transition – the loss of an identity due to a change in employment, career, relationship, or health
- Who knows there must be more to life and feels a pull towards something but just cannot figure out what it is or how to do it
- Who is in overwhelm, being pulled in different directions with little time for self-care
- Who is unable to recognize accomplishments and in the face of success, feels like a fraud
- Who tends towards perfectionism
- Who feels “not smart enough”
- Who shoulders life alone and doesn’t ask for help or support
- Who wants to feel courageous enough to show up and be seen
Rooted in Purpose is a process of getting unstuck and finding self-confidence through understanding your unique gifts so that you have the courage and the power to launch your dreams and claim the life you want.
Are you yearning to make your mark and have an impact?
Are you trying to be everything for everyone else?
Do you feel you are born for something more?
Do you have a business idea you want to launch, a nonprofit you have been thinking of starting, a book to write, but you feel blocked and cannot move forward with the project?
The Ten Practices in the Book Will Teach You How To:
- Remember your true nature
- Match your unique genius to what the world needs
- Overcome limiting beliefs that are keeping you small
- Reconnect with your embodied and powerful inner wisdom
- Plan and implement a strategy for your creative endeavor
- Learn how to invite and collaborate with supporters
- Feel more joy and freedom
The profound and effective tools outlined in Rooted in Purpose will guide you from being a good girl to being the brave change maker that the world is waiting for. Learn how to be deeply rooted in yourself. This is the pathway to your right life and potential for true happiness.
I wrote Rooted in Purpose because over 27 years of teaching, coaching, and mentoring women, so many clients and students have come to me saying “I know there’s something more for me but I cannot see the way forward.” I have guided hundreds of women on this exhilarating journey to a deeper sense of self and purpose. More than ever before in history, it is time for women to step into leadership positions and be equal partners in the decision-making process.
Let's begin the most important work of your life.