Rooted in Purpose: Overcoming Self-doubt and Pursuing Your Life's Calling
by Tricia Acheatel
Rooted in Purpose will walk you through a step-by-step program that shows you how to connect with your true self and create the life you were born to live.
This book is intended for any woman:
· Who is experiencing a life transition – the loss of an identity due to a change in employment, career, relationship, or health
· Who knows there must be more to life and feels a pull towards something but just cannot figure out what it is or how to do it
· Who is in overwhelm, being pulled in different directions with little time for self-care
· Who is unable to recognize accomplishments and in the face of success, feels like a fraud
· Who tends towards perfectionism
· Who feels “not smart enough”
· Who shoulders life alone and doesn’t ask for help or support
· Who wants to feel courageous enough to show up and be seen
Rooted in Purpose is a process of getting unstuck and finding self-confidence through understanding your unique gifts so that you have the courage and the power to launch your dreams and claim the life you want.